We have always heard of problems faced by introverted people. That awkwardness, loneliness, feeling of being left out, being uncomfortable in a crowd, being unable to express your love I too face these problems every day, but no one ever talks about our extroverts. But don't worry; I am here to understand all of you and your problems. We will talk about you all, but for now, let's just continue with today's blog about loving an extrovert.
All of us know that people with the same psychological features can never be under the same roof; even Amira Martin has proved that opposite personalities attract. Then how can you love an extrovert? There are many differences and difficulties both have to face when they love, especially the introverted one, because they aren't that expressive, and trust me, I also have a friend of mine who is an extrovert, and extrovert people express themselves very much, like everywhere and every time. Loving an extrovert isn't a piece of cake. Which is a good thing, but sometimes it makes introverted people uncomfortable. Loving an extrovert is an art for an introverted person.
In Idyll's words...
It isn't easy to deal with an extrovert, especially when you are in a loving relationship. Sometimes in this type of relationship, the introverted person feels left alone or starts to underestimate himself or herself. But that doesn't mean the extrovert one doesn't have any problems; it's just that in our society, the one with more problems will get the attention of people. So sorry, extroverts, you aren't the hot topic. But still, we will talk about ways of loving and being an extrovert.
Today I'll tell you about extroverts, their thought process, their personalities, how it affects an introvert, and how to love an extrovert.
So let's start with the very first thing: how extroverts are in daily life and what their mindset and thought processes are.
How are extroverts as a person?
Extroverts are very expressive kind of person; they never get shy about saying anything that comes to mind or showing their thoughts in front of others. That's why, if you are an extrovert, you have to get used to it. There is no word like awkwardness, shyness, or any other like these in their dictionary. That's why loving an extrovert is a new feeling. They are cheerful, happy about even the smallest things, kind-hearted, energetic, and sometimes the most aggressive people; they know very well how to play with words. Loving an extrovert is a thrilling experience.
And, how are introverts as a person?
And if we talk about introverts, they are just opposite to extroverts, like all characteristics are opposite to each other. Introverts are shy, do not get with people easily, happy but don't know how to show it; they are energetic but a big moody people, like you can't understand their mood swings, which sometimes happens with extroverts people too; they know how to act calmly in every situation; and they can easily hide their emotions, like they are graduated in doing this.
When they collide...
When these two characteristics meet, they make a perfect couple, which we also call a soulmate couple, but they aren't like this from the start; they have made their relationship like this with time. It takes understanding, time, and patience to get along with each other. Introverts have to play a big role in loving an extrovert. Because both have different characteristics, they have to face a lot of problems in understanding each other. The introvert should have to be more expressive, even if only in front of him or her. You should have to get out of your comfort zone and make efforts so that you can match his or her level. Well, he or she should also have to make efforts to make things easier for you and appreciate your efforts. That's why we say loving an extrovert is not an easy game to play. Love is very complicated; you have to deal with it very patiently and with wisdom.
An extrovert person impacts the life of a partner with opposite characteristics very much, but sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. If people do get influenced badly, then why not here? The extrovert behaviour of the person can make him/her uncomfortable and cause him/her to doubt himself/herself. He or she can become more introverted and get affected mentally. Loving an extrovert is something to know about.
But if they are understanding with each other, then it can also change her life and make her out of her comfort zone.
Top 10 tips for loving an extrovert:
Make yourself comfortable around him or her and try to talk to them about your personal things, like how you feel, what's bothering you about not getting with people, any past traumas, your secrets, etc.
- Tell them about your likes and dislikes, and ask him or her about himself or herself so that you can both get to know each other.
- Always speak up if you don't like something he or she does or if it is part of his or her habit. Don't hesitate to speak up for yourself.
- Always listen to them carefully, and do react to their words wisely, because if you don't react, they can think that you aren't interested in or comfortable in their presence.
- Try sometimes to get into their shoes to solve the conflicts, and if there's any issue, you must talk to them because silence is not going to work; it will just burden things for you too.
- Respect his or her behaviour, attitude, thought, etc., because everyone has their own mindset. You should have to understand things from their point of view too.
- Never cheat on anyone; if you don't want to be in that relationship, then just leave wisely. You don't have the right to hurt anyone's feelings.
- Understand his or her feelings. If he or she wants to do something, then you should understand the situation, and if you aren't having any problems, then you should do something to make him or her happy.
- Never judge a person by his or her actions. If he or she is doing weird stuff in front of you, then it means they are trying to make themselves comfortable around you.
- Don't make him or her uncomfortable by your actions; always talk to them and give them importance so that they know their place in your life and heart.
Now that you've known the ten tips, I think you know quite well about loving an extrovert, how to handle them, how to understand someone, and how to build a good and healthy relationship.
But there are some more things to know, like how to treat introverts:
Always acknowledge your differences with each other.
- Always give them their personal space. If they do not want to talk to you for a long time, then don't let them feel congested around you. Let them have their personal space.
- Relationships always take time, so be patient. Loving someone isn't a cherry pie; it's not always sweet and easy.
- It's okay to have separate social spheres. All people have different thoughts and ideas. So it's okay to have different choices.
- Don't try to make a first impression on them by being fake and all; be the real you, who the real you are. Even if you're an extrovert or an introvert, no one wants your fake side.
- Encourage them in their weak times and support them when they need you the most. Be their support system.
- Stay by their side when they are uncomfortable around someone.
- If your relationship is moving at a slower pace, then it's okay; you need to understand.
- Be attentive to your partner. People do have different love languages. To show their love, you just have to understand your partner.
- If they want to be silent for some time, then let them be, but always make sure to let them speak whenever they want so that they can speak their heart out. It's an introvert that if are angry, they tend to hold their anger to themselves, but as a partner, you should take the responsibility to make their anger out so that they will not suffocate themselves later.
Loving an extrovert will always be a thrilling experience in your life because you'll always see a new side of him or her, which you might sometimes like or not like because it's a part of life. We can never like all the qualities of every person; it's human nature. The thing about loving an extrovert is how you'll manage things and what your role will be in that relationship.
And now my last tip, especially for introverts, is that life is all about experiencing new things, exploring new worlds, meeting new people, bonding with them, and, sort of, living your life happily, so don't stop yourself from showing off your feelings just because you care what people will say. Never let anyone control your freedom, and loving an extrovert will change you thoroughly.
I hope this is enough of my thoughts for you to clear your doubts and know how to be a loving extrovert.
Find a perfect date for yourself!
DOWNLOAD IDYLL the perfect college dating app!!