We always talk about a perfect relationship or a perfect couple, but all people have different perspectives and expectations from their partner. Before involving themselves in any relationship, people always check their green and red flags to be sure about giving the relationship a chance. It's common in today's world of love marriage and totally normal because we aren't that generation that is waiting for our parents to find us a partner, and then we have to live our whole life with them. We aren't ready for all this. We are always willing to know about the one with whom we are investing our good and bad days, and everyone should.
Today, love has become damn complicated because people have so many expectations, and they have changed intellectually too. Their thoughts, their way of thinking, looking, judging—everything has changed. This generation is way more sensitive nowadays. We have to watch our words and actions before doing something or saying something because we don't know how it will hurt them. That's why it has become judgmental too. And you know what's funny here? Those are people from the same society who are judgemental, and the people who get affected by this judgement are also from the same society. Isn't it weird? Just like people make rules, people unfollow them, and people punish them. Sounds confusing. This society has made these new things called red flags and green flags, which is a new hot topic to discuss today.
We all have mostly heard of red flags and green flags in relationships, but for those who don't know, let me tell you what a red flag and a green flag are in a relationship:
In a relationship, we use red and green colours as a yes or no for someone to date or not. We often call them red flags and green flags in a relationship.
The red flags are an indication of an unhealthy relationship or something that you don't like about your partner or date.
The green flags are just opposite the red flags. The things your partner is having make your relationship healthy.
The green and red flags and modern phrases used in dating divide our thoughts of good and bad in people.
As of now, you've known in brief what red and green flags are in a relationship.
So today we'll talk about 50 green flags in a relationship:
The first obvious green flag in a relationship is understanding. The thing that everyone wants in their relationship is to understand each other well.
- The second one is loyalty, which is lacking in many relationships. That's why it becomes a green flag in a relationship.
- Caring is one thing that is kind of obvious to become a green flag in a relationship.
- Respecting you and your decisions is a must-have green flag in a relationship.
- The one who'll prioritise you Everyone wants to be on their partner's priority list and on top too.
- The one who'll show love more through actions Action speaks louder than words.
- The person has to be honest with you in every situation. Is it also a green flag?
- Another green flag in a relationship is that he or she has to be loving.
- A gentlemanly personality is something almost every girl wants as a green flag in a relationship.
- Boys want a girl who is bold, attractive, and cute at the same time.
- It stands for them in every situation.
- Support each other on good and bad days. Each person wants someone who will support them through their ups and downs.
- Fight for them in every situation. It feels like relief when you know there's someone to stand by your side.
- Protecting them from evil things is also a green flag in a relationship.
- Be there with you through good and bad. If anyone is dating you just for their own needs, then they'll never be with you in your bad times.
- The one who'll never leave you in any situation They'll always hold you near their hearts.
- It makes you happy. It's not possible for anyone to stay happy all the time, but making each other happy is a green flag in a relationship.
- Audacity to bear mood swings. Mood swings are the reason for many breakups, so if someone bears that, it means they don't want to leave you at any cost.
- It has to be romantic. Do I have to tell you why it's here under a green flag? Who doesn't want their partner to be romantic?
- Can satisfy needs. If you know you both love each other unconditionally, then it isn't bad to satisfy each other's needs.
- I will never let you down. The one who'll never make fun of your character, personality, looks, status, etc. is a true lover of yours. And we are going to count it as a green flag in a relationship.
- Let us have your privacy. And will not interrupt; it is like a need to be a green flag in a relationship.
- I am proud to be with you and introduce you with pride. Do not be ashamed to introduce yourself to people. Will make you his or her pride.
- Treat you like a king or queen in his or her life.
- I have never badmouthed you and will never do so, even on your back.
- Fulfil your wishes. The one who truly loves you will fulfil your wishes to see you happy.
- Try to fulfil your expectations. The one for you will always try to fulfil your expectations so that you won't feel sad or regret it.
- Try to change yourself for you as you like. Will always try to change their bad habits for you.
- Try to know about your likes and dislikes. So that they will make you more happy and never let their relationship bore.
- I will not judge you on any criteria. If someone loves you, then you are perfect the way you are for them. They will not judge you by your behaviour or anything else.
- The one who'll never compare you with anyone. If they love you, then you are the only one for them; there is no one to compare.
- He or she will become your strength, not your weakness.
- Should be kind to everyone. If they are kind to everyone, it shows how pure their heart is.
- He is humble and treats everyone with respect. It shows what they think of society and the different kinds of people in it.
- Treats everyone as equal. Is this another green flag in a relationship?
- Treat you as his or her own family and love the same. A person keeps their family as their first priority, so if they treat you as family, then you are their top priority.
- Never cheat on me. This green flag in a relationship is difficult to find nowadays because people always get a reason to get rid of the relationship.
- Should be good in bed. Obviously, people do have sexual needs to fulfil, and if we are talking about a green flag, it also has to be there. Fair enough.
- Should always try to do something good for yourself.
- Prepare surprises to maintain excitement in the relationship.
- The one who will never hurt you I wish everyone had a green flag in a relationship. If he or she does love you, he or she will never think of hurting you. Neither physically nor mentally, and even not emotionally.
- It has to be flirty, teasing, moody, and daring only for you. Everyone likes their partner to be flirty, bold, teasing, daring, and in a whole mood, but only for them. And these are the green flags in a relationship, especially for girls.
- Make you comfortable and be in your comfort zone.
- Never let yourself feel guilty or regret choosing you.
- Another green flag in a relationship is responsibility. The one who'll be a responsible person in your relationship.
- Who'll accept you as his or her world? If he approves you as his or her world, then all your green flags are fulfilled just by this one green flag in a relationship.
- The next green flag in a relationship is the one who enjoys your company and makes you too.
- Will put efforts into building the relationship stronger.
- Deal intellectually with the fights and problems between both of you.
- Has to be vulnerable and make you too so that you both can have a healthy relationship.
- Your partner makes you super comfortable even when you behave weirdly.
Now, I hope you've learned about a variety of green flags, some of which may resemble your own thoughts. Many of the green flags you've read match yours too. Obviously, we are all humans living in the same world. It's obvious to get our thoughts matched. We all resemble a place, and at the end of the day, all of us have the same thing to get, which is love.
I hope you are now having any doubts and will have your perfect partner by the choice of your green flag in a relationship.
Find your green flag!
Download Idyll- The Perfect College Dating App!